





Well, they are 16 months old now, but I don't want to leave them out, so here are a few photos from their celebration. Their birthday was on Tuesday, Feb. 5, but we celebrated the following Saturday when Grandma Hunt could be here to join the six of us and Grandma Kroll. On Tuesday, they had a twinkie dessert which they really enjoyed. At the "party" they opened their presents and each had a cake with candle, hats, singing . . . the whole bit.
2 comments:
Sweet, sweet, sweet!
I need to get my act together and get all the birthdays listed on my calendar! I am afraid I don't have many past the closest of relatives noted...and those are in my brain!
My 2009 New Years resolution will have to be to remember all our family birthdays!
Love seeing the photos!
Lisa :)
You have a great looking bunch of kids!!
Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl
Post a Comment