Friday, November 14, 2008

Colorado-bound

This weekend I get to go on the road with Rob and the Cowboy football team as it is officially known as "the wive's trip". Grandma Kroll has graciously agreed to stay with the kids. I don't leave until 1:45 today which is good because I still need to pack for myself and finish laundry and cleaning for those I am leaving behind. Other than the cold weather we will be facing when we get there, I am looking forward to the 36 hour trip. We are looking forward to WIN #9 for OSU so cheer them on Saturday night! I'll do my best to share details and photos after my return.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Go Cowboys! Go Grandma Nancy!

And go Krista! Power mental refresher time! That's kind of like a power nap for your sanity when one stays at home with the kids all the time.

Hopefully you'll have a warm place to watch the game from.

:)

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE