Friday, December 12, 2008

Co-sleeping

They haven't slept in the same bed together since they were four months old . . . until today!

Cole is a habitual climber-out-of-bed. He only does it at nap time (and in the morning when he wakes up) and he usually plays with a few toys and then falls asleep in his bean bag or on the floor. Once things quiet down, I go in and put him in bed. This week though he has been climbing into Rachel's bed. She doesn't mind if it is play time, but she usually shouts at him if she is trying to fall asleep. I guess today they came to some kind of agreement because when it got quiet, this is the scene that I walked in on. Too cute!

P.S. In case you were wondering, I did put him back in his bed after I took the picture.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

A-DOOR-A-BOWL!!!!!

:)

harkinna said...

very cute...is it bad for them to sleep together?

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE