Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carly Grace Nelson

The best man in my wedding has a one year old girl who is absolutely amazing. She has had multiple brain surgeries and other procedures that have required anesthesia over the past five months and keeps on truckin' along. He has created a blog to keep family and friends updated and we have posted about her on here once asking for prayers. Well I continue to pray for her and Brad and Christa as they continue to manage Carly's brain tumor and I am asking for the few of you who read this to please pray them too. Brad and I grew up together and have known each other since we were five. If his daughter is anything like him, and she appears to be, she will be extremely determined and fight for everything she deserves. As a father, I can not imagine the stress that this has placed on them as parents. I think that I am tough, but know deep inside that if one of my kids had to fight as hard a Carly has, it would tear me up inside. Brad is an amazing man and I am sure he is dealing with it all as best he knows how and I pray that he continues to battle right with Carly and that this fight has a wonderful finish soon. Spread the word and pray for Carly, Brad and Christa!!!

You can read about cute Carly here: Carly Grace Nelson

No comments:

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE