Robbie's birthday (back in March) was celebrated with friends at a local pizza place that offers indoor glow-in-the-dark miniature golf. It was our first not-at-home party that we have hosted for our kids; I must say there are definitely advantages to this approach! It is not a full service party place where once you get the kids there, the staff does everything for you, but it was nice not to have to clean the house before the party and after the party. It was nice not to have to make the food-all I did was provide the cake. We did play one game (pin the football on the field) to fill some time. Anyway, I digress! Robbie's "friends' party" was on Saturday, we celebrated at home including Grandma Kroll on Sunday, and his "actual birthday" was on Monday. He had a good three day plan laid out, and I think he enjoyed it. He enjoyed his cakes, gifts, and just feeling special. Some favorite gifts . . . probably the chapter books he received (Dinosaur Cove and Matt Christopher-all of which he finished within a couple of weeks) and the lego sets.
No comments:
Post a Comment