Thursday, July 16, 2009

Football Weekend Update

Back in June we provided the football schedule and extended an invitation for people to come enjoy a game and some southern hospitality, so I just thought I would let you know how things are shaping up so far.

A * next to a date indicates that someone has already booked the "All Amenities Football Weekend" with us.

2009 Cowboy Football Schedule
Sat., Sept. 5 ... GEORIGA, 2:30 p.m.
*Sat., Sept. 12 ... HOUSTON, 2:30 p.m.
Sat., Sept. 19 ... RICE
Sat., Sept. 26 ... GRAMBLING
Sat., Oct. 10 ... at Texas A&M
*Sat., Oct. 17 ... MISSOURI
Sat., Oct. 24 ... at Baylor
*Sat., Oct. 31 ... TEXAS
Sat., Nov. 7 ... at Iowa State
Sat., Nov. 14 ... TEXAS TECH
Thurs., Nov. 19 ... COLORADO
Sat., Nov. 28 ... at Oklahoma

There are 8 home games this year, so plenty of options.

Please keep in mind that just because someone has already booked a weekend doesn't mean that you are not welcome to come then as well.

It just means you won't get the "All Amenities Football Weekend" package. We actually have two extra tickets to share and there are several hotel options in the area (including some new ones!).

If you are going for a low budget trip, we might even be able to hook you up with some extras to make it worth your while.

Don't delay, book your stay today and come enjoy some football- Cowboy Style!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might add a comment concerning lodging: which is that any family members on Krista's or Rob's side of the family are also welcome to use my house rather than a hotel if interested. Actually, any of their friends are welcome too. I am located about 2 miles from OSU and only 6.6 miles from Krista and Rob's house. Sorry that I don't have any football tickets to offer. I do offer free babysitting though if that is needed. So start planning on a Cowboy weekend at OSU and don't worry about accommodations or babysitters. Nancy (Krista's mom)

SAHM said...

How's that for southern hospitatlity from a couple of northern girls? It doesn't get much better than that, does it?!

Lisa said...

Wow! This is a bunch of wonderful Southern Hospitality! I think it must be the Hoosier in you all coming out! :)

Unknown said...

Now, why couldn't you play AT Georgia?!

SAHM said...

We already did that! :)

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE