Friday, October 23, 2009

What do

snacks
pizza
Gatorade
tatoos
music
friends
eye black
sideline markers
and a football
have in common?

They are all the things you need to have a successful football party on a Friday night with the boys, of course!

Right now we are an hour and half into Robbie's Football Party. So far the boys have spent their time outside playing backyard football. They have football tatoos on, eye black (actually my Avon blackest black eye liner), and a football music mix playing. They seem to be good sports so far. The scuffles have been minor and quickly deflated on their own.

Snacks have been munched on. Gatorade is in a -yes!- a Gatorade cooler on the patio. Pizza should arrive in about 20 minutes. I have Little Giants (an OLD football movie from Disney DVR'ed) to show later if they want to see still long enough to watch. I can actually see this group just wanting to play outside all night!

What a fun night! I wish I could play too! :)

No comments:

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE