Thursday, August 5, 2010

Buddies

An era in the Hunt house ended this May. I no longer have a day baby in my care. Our little friend is now a big brother, and his mom will be staying home with both kids at least for the next year. Although in many ways this is a positive change for all involved, I think there may be some friends missing each other.



PS: I am making two photo installments today since everyone was nice enough not to mention I missed yesterday even though it was only day 2 of my new plan. It was a busy day with a workout in the morning, followed by a few errands, and then preparaing our house for hosting a "back to school" cook-out for Rob's staff. Excuses, excuses, I know, but I really would have rather been sitting at the computer rather than running around crazy all day!

2 comments:

Nancy Kroll said...

Andrew looks like he is almost as big as Rachel. He also looks like he was having fun with his old buddies. I am sure that he misses them

harkinna said...

I did stop checking, but will start again! :)
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE