* Mourning the loss of our butterfly friend
* On June 22, I got the new Karen Kingsbury book (it came out on June 21) but I had just started a new book on June 21. I spent extra time reading to finish the first book (completed midday June 23) so I could start the Karen Kingsbury book (immediately following) and finished it June 24 ... which was just in time to ...
* Pack for our weekend Family Camp outting at Camp Lutherhaven which we left for on Friday and returned on Sunday. Pictures (of some of the fun) included here:
Cole enjoying the water
Rachel taking a dip in the lake
Robbie working on one of his sand creations
Alexa showing off
Me and my friend Sarah
We went to this camp together as kids!
She was there for the weekend with her three boys
Cole, Robbie, Alexa, Rachel
* Kids have been going to Vacation Bible School this week during the mornings. (I get to lead crafts on Friday--yea for me!)
* Rachel and Cole started t-ball this week; their first "game" was today.
Cole getting ready to bat
Rachel on first base
This weekend we will be hosting guests on Sunday and next week I think I will be taking the kids for a quick visit to my grandparents. Rob is done with football camps as of today, so now he will just have to take care of his own football players which lightens his load considerably. We are looking forward to spending more time with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment