Well we have completed an extremely busy June and are now almost two weeks into July without any post from the Hunts. No suprise as we seem to neglect this wonderful old blog! Krista and I spent four wonderful days in the San Diego area without kids as I had a conference there. We were entertained and had a nice time. Nancy is to be thanked as she handled Robbie, Alexa, Rachel, and Cole as we had fun on the west coast. All was well when we returned and packed up for a family vacation at Lake of the Ozarks with my mom, brother, sister and their families. 14 people in one house.....7 adults.......7 kids(six and under). Sounds like the making of some new reality show. We had a great time! Kids and adults all behaved! It was the first Hunt vacation with all the kids together. I know we will need to do it again sometime. Other than the AC on the van going out on the way back to Oklahoma, the trip to and from the lake went very well. There is nothing like a family of six sweating profusely for over six hours in a mini van. All the places we stopped to cool off had to laugh as we stored as much ice and water as we could before we left.
The football season is just around the corner and I am sad that my summer is coming to an end. 18 days left to have fun with the family before much longer work days begin. All is well in OK! Pictures of the vacation to be posted soon.
1 comment:
Rob -
I can't wait to see all your photos! I hope there are photos from San Deigo too. What all did you and Krista do? I had a blast a few years ago when I met Lena there.
I'd love more details about your family vacation too.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Love, Lisa :)
Post a Comment