This post is about the less glamourous part of my job. With three kids in diapers (that is, of course, including my "day baby"), I get to see a lot of poop as it is. Then you add in three of my four kids having some issues with "the squirts" as the football staff affectionately refers to diarrhea, and I have seen more than my fair share in the last few days. You can also toss in a naked one year old free from the tub who thought naked pooping would be fun and a poor, squirts-afflicted party having trouble getting to the loo in time and thus major clean-up in the bathroom aisle was necessary on more than one occasion in these last few days as well. All in a day's work, I guess. The upside, the bathroom is cleaner now than it has been in quite a while.
Please go with me with "the loo" business; the current author I am reading is Irish/British and rubbing off on me apparently. Cheers!
2 comments:
Bummer, sounds like Mr. Clean needs to swing by...I hope they are feeling better now!
Gosh I don't miss the diaper stage!
It was fun when I was naive and young. I am not sure how my mom and my MIL went through having young kids AFTER having kids past that stage. Good thing those babies were so cute!
Hope your household is feeling better quickly!
Post a Comment