Monday, September 15, 2008

Sundays Rock!

So much of my time is occupied by football during the season that I find myself only talking about football when people ask "How's it going?". But so much more is "going" right now. Had a great Sunday with the kids. I came home from treatments and had a quick 30 minute nap. Not sure that I was planning on taking a nap, but I fell asleep after I sat down and let myself relax. Woke up, mowed the yard and played the rest of the afternoon evening with the kids. Robbie and I practiced "football plays." We basically draw up plays with sidewalk chalk and execute them in the friendly confines of the Hunt Backyard Stadium. He is getting pretty creative with his plays. Cole and Rachel were playing with Alexa during this time before we all spent about an hour in the sandbox. Everyone was happy and having a nice time. Of course Cole and Rachel felt the need to continue to eat sand, but no major blowups or problems. I had flashbacks to my grade school days in the sandbox with my buddies during recess. I really enjoy our Sunday afternoons as it is the one day a week we consistently have together to play for an extended period.

2 comments:

CWKroll said...

I just wanted you to know I was paying attention...finally got a link to the blogs

harkinna said...

Wow! Your blog got an update too! I need to visit more often!

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE