Well, after looking at the adorable photo of Birdie for a week or so on the computer, Rob asked- "How much does she weigh?" I got on it and contacted Gretchen, the person taking care of her, and found out that she is 60 lbs. Not quite as big as I thought which is a good thing. She offered to bring her by for a visit if we wanted to do that. I loved the idea, and Rob agreed to it right away. We have contacted Gretchen and are now waiting for her to find time to make the visit (she lives about an hour away). I keep showing the photo on the computer to Rachel and Cole and talking about the dog and how she might come for a visit. They seem to like the idea. Hopefully they like the reality as well!
Yes, this is the same photo; I just wanted to remind everybody how cute she is. Doesn't she look soft? I just want to hug her and give her a kiss on her squishy cheek. Which, by the way, is what Rachel said when she looked at the computer photo today. "Doggy! Hug n kiss me?"
1 comment:
Awe...so cute.
Post a Comment