A couple of weeks ago Rob and I took Robbie and Alexa to the BOK Center in Tulsa to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It is a production using a narrator, very cool lighting/sound effects, and life-sized dinosaurs. Some of the smaller dinosaurs were people in costume; the larger ones were robotic (?). It was very impressive! We thought the kids would enjoy -especially Robbie who has been hooked on dinos since his Uncle Brian share his old dinosaur toys when Robbie was almost two. It was so amazing that Rob and I were as impressed as the kids! The video here is pulled from YouTube as it is much better than what I was able to capture with my camera, but it is exactly what we saw. AMAZING!
1 comment:
I realize this doesn't have sound for some reason. If I have time later, I will look into that.
Post a Comment