Sunday, December 19, 2010

Don't Give Up

Seeing as I sent Christmas cards out and invited people to check out out blog, I guess I should write something, eh? I have not been very good about updating the blog although I really enjoy doing it when I make the time. Our computer is sick right now, so it makes it difficult to keep up. I hope you won't give up on us though and continue to check when you have a free moment.

Surely we will have some fun news to chare from our journey to San Antonio this coming week as we head south with our Cowboys to experience all that the Alamo Bowl has to offer. We will be there for 7 nights. The kids are looking forward to the trip. Rachel and Cole are especially excited about the airplane ride. They have flown three times before, but the most recent time was two years ago so they don't really remember.

Two and a half more days of school, packing, and time for fun before we get on that plane Thursday morning!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments:

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE