Saturday, December 25, 2010

Our Christmas Card

First of all, let me say that our Christmas cards were not distributed completely this year because our computer crashed and died just before I did address labels. So, the only people who received cards are those who are in my "old-fashioned" address book or whose card to us happened to arrive while I still had our extra cards, stamps, etc. out so that I was promptly able to send off a card to you using what you had sent to us. So if you know us and did not receive a card from us, unfortunately you (or at least your most current address) is not in my address book. (Hint- you should send it to me)

Anyway, whether you received a card or not, below are pictures included in our card (a little bit bigger and in color) for better viewing. Enjoy!

A tree of favorites . . . favorite shoes that is--



Some of our favorite ornaments from our actual Christmas tree--

No comments:

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE