Saturday, June 18, 2011

We Made It!

 
... and now that we are on-line at home, I can tell you all about it!  I hope our delay in checking in doesn't mean that we have lost any new followers who may have tried to look in on us.


We crossed into Indiana in the early hours of Saturday, May 28.  We stayed at my mother-in-law's for a few days to relax, catch our breath, and wait for our rent house to be available.  On June 1st, we came up to South Bend and moved into this house.

We seem to be settling in fine and have some fun things to look forward to on our summer schedule.  For now I will leave it at that, but I will be sure to add more pictures and details of events in the coming days and weeks.

1 comment:

Nancy Kroll said...

I am looking forward to more news, pictures and sharing. Most of all, I am looking forward to actually being there in person to see you all! Love, Mom Kroll

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE