I received this link from email and thought it was worth posting here. I hope President Obama's kids remain kids through all of their Dad's work in Washington.
I think this is amazing! I always feel bad for the family of people with jobs like being president of the United States. The lack of time, the negative publicity, always being in the public eye. I am sure that not everything was a "feel good" moment, but Bush's daughters sure seemed to capture the magic of it all. What a tribute to their father, a legacy for their family, and a gift to Obama's daughters. It makes me cry every time I watch it. What a good post!
3 comments:
Wonderful! :)
I think this is amazing! I always feel bad for the family of people with jobs like being president of the United States. The lack of time, the negative publicity, always being in the public eye. I am sure that not everything was a "feel good" moment, but Bush's daughters sure seemed to capture the magic of it all. What a tribute to their father, a legacy for their family, and a gift to Obama's daughters. It makes me cry every time I watch it. What a good post!
that was really nice.
Post a Comment