You may be thinking how did they get all this done on a school day?! The answer would be that our school dismissed early due to icy weather conditions that were making traveling treacherous. On a side note, sometimes I laugh at weather they call bad around here because southerners tend to be a little soft when it comes to "bad weather", but it was pretty icy today. It was quite slick, and it took me almost twice as long to get home from school than it normally does. We are unlikely to have school tomorrow as the ice continues to accumulate and it isn't likely to improve until mid-day tomorrow, I guess. We'll see.
Another side note, while this post makes it sound like we had a really nice family day of playing and creating, you can check out my other personal blog to get a whole view point from our day. As I write this post, the only sound I hear is my dishwasher running as Rob has all the kids holed up in a bedroom entertaining them for the moment. Aaaaah . . .
1 comment:
What a great creation! We would have days where the entire living room floor would be covered in Legos.
Very fun days!
:)
Post a Comment