Most of the members of our family are sporting new, shorter summer dos. Rob's takes the cake though as far as most different from previous style. He made the switch about three weeks ago, and I took the picture below the first night I cut it. It only took about a day and a half before my brain registered it as normal and now pictures of him with hair seem strange to me. I think it looks great, and it seems to working well for him.

As for the others:
Cole's curls have been cut off.
Alexa is sporting the chin length style, as reported back in late May/early June. She gets hers cut again tomorrow.
Rachel got a hair cut and is sporting bangs these days.
Robbie has his typical short all over summer do as well.
I am the only one whose locks are a little longer than normal right now.
2 comments:
Chris made the same move as Rob last Friday night. By Sunday I couldn't imagine him any other way!
You look great Rob! I'll have to take a picture of Chris to share. :)
What can I say......looks awesome! Love it!
Post a Comment