Rob had the opportunity to give a tour to Boone Pickens of the new training room on Monday of this week. I don't know who all aired/published it, but the tour was covered heavily by the media. Rob said there were at least 30 cameras there, and it was crazy. Apparently the lead in to the AP article was Rob's response to BP's question, "So, do we have the best?" (or something like that . . . I guess I shouldn't use quotations because I don't know exactly what he said and I don't want to get in trouble for misquoting someone with as much money as Mr. Pickens, but anyway). Rob's response, "Absolutley!" Good job, honey!
He also got a shout out from QB Zac Robinson in his ESPN interview about an injury he has been working through when Zac something about his athletic trainer Rob Hunt doing a great job taking care of him. I didn't get to see that one, but we got a few phone calls on it. Again, honey, we sure are proud of you!
2 comments:
I am too! Your facilities impressed me and so does your work ethic, parenting, and dedication to your family. You are a class act Rob!
I take it you mean this Boone Pickens?
Post a Comment