Saturday, September 5, 2009

GAME DAY!

FINALLY it is here, and we don't even have to wait ALL day for it to start. Game time is 2:30. While Rob is probably already busy at work (I don't really know what he is up to- he spends the night at the hotel with the players- yes, even for home games), we are hanging around the house trying not to expend too much energy so we have plenty left for a day full of FOOTBALL FUN!

I wouldn't label us a "super fans" or anything so extreme, but so much of our life seems to revolve around it including, but not limited to- going to games, meeting players, when we go to bed based on when Rob comes home from work, "losing" Rob when he goes to help a sick or hurt player during off hours, etc., we pretty much live and breathe football around here - specifically Cowboy Football.

This of course means life is much more fun when our Cowboys win, so we are always hopeful for that . . . along with healthy players.

Game time = 5+ hours

Launch time (from the Hunt house) = 3 hours

We can hardly wait!

GO POKES!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

What a victory! We had fun watching it here......I am sure it was much more fun from there! The girls (and I) get all excited to see Rob on TV....although that means a player is down and we don't like that!

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE