Well, no dramas from the Hunt family at the OSU game this week. We made it through -- healthy and injury free. We even made it through the WHOLE game. It started at 6 p.m., so it makes for a late night and it might not feel like it was worth tomorrow morning getting ready for church, at church, or coming home from church when everyone is cranky - but it sure was fun this evening!
The game was not all pretty; there is still lots of room for improvement with our boys, but in the end, a win is a win and we'll take it! We have fun hanging out with friends, watching for Rob, and then visiting the training room at the end of the game.
I didn't bring the camera this week, so I have no new pictures to share, but I have a few from last week that my mother-in-law and friend took on their cameras. Maybe this week, I will do better and post more often and can include those photos. For now, I am going to sign off and go to bed soon. It is late, and I am tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment