Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cotton Bowl, cont'd

Well, it has been quite a week. On one hand it feels like we have been here forever since we have done so much and one day just flows into another. On the other hand, I can hardly believe game time is less than 48 hours away.

We have been the Museum of Nature and Science, the Dallas World Aquarium, the Main Event (a Dave and Busters-type place with a full bowlilng alley and laser tag), a pizza dinner with autograph footballs and plenty of people to sign them, a ladies luncheon at Neimen Marcus and a shopping trip, a quiet, slow, adults only dinner, an ATT Cotton Bowl hosted lunch with both teams, and more, I'm sure.

Fun!

P.S. I thought my disk drive would work in these computers, but they don't seem to. I will have to wait to share photos.

No comments:

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE