Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fa-la-la-la

We have been a little busy and distracted, I guess. It has been three weeks since I have been here to share, so . . . in the spirit of distractedness (?!?!), I will share a couple of photos from today! (tee-hee)




Just so people aren't overly concerned about my parenting skills, I wasn't out of the house or sleeping or even with my nose in a book. I was actually helping the big kids work on a project in the kitchen while these little artists were in the living room making themselves into human canvases. The kind of good news, most of the colors they used were washable, so their faces now just hold a trace of extra color.
(Note: The little man had actually already started cleaning his face when I took the picture as he was MUCH more colorful to begin with.)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Where have I been? It looks like I am missing all the fun news on your blog! I think you have great parenting skills! And I love the fact that you are documenting this. :)

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE