Saturday, October 18, 2008

Homecoming in Stillwater II

We did the parade. We showed up at 8:15 at the designated place to wait and wait and wait until finally our group (#103 out a total of 140 participants) got to start moving around 9:45. As I mentioned, we participated with our church and we had about 40 adults and kids there. I think any Stillwater resident who wasn't in the parade must have been watching the parade because there were a lot of people lining the streets. Robbie and Alexa rode on the "float" (trailer with haybales, balloons, signs, and streamer)while I pushed Rachel and Cole in the stroller. It was a beautiful morning, sunny and cool. The reports from the troops were they had a good time. We saw many of their school friends lining the streets, so they thought that was fun. We are now home for our lunch break and quick naps (for the little tykes) before we head back out to the game festivities which hopefully include another win for our Cowboys! Will report more later and include photos.

No comments:

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE