Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming Stillwater III

The team worked out another win yesterday against the Baylor Bears. After an early touchdown by the Bears, the OSU defense stepped up and no more points hit the board for the visiting team. The Cowboys scored 34 unanswered points for win #7! What a great start to the year! Three of our toughest games are coming up though as the Cowboys travel to Texas (yikes!), Texas Tech, and finish the season in November against OU. We'll see what the rest of the year has in store, but can't complain about the start.

We enjoyed our time at the game and the ability to stick around for some post-game tailgating as it was an afternoon game. As I predicted, all are tired today, but I am not sure what I was thinking that I would have time to rest with many loads of laundry in progress, a house to clean, and a fall festival to be planned for church. . . . Maybe I can go to bed early?! We'll see.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Cowboys!

:)

harkinna said...

how do you do it all? I can barely keep my laundry under control!

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE