Thursday, October 9, 2008
Weekend Plans
The kids and I are heading to Columbia, Missouri, for the OSU-Mizzou game. Okay, so maybe we aren't really going for the game (it could potentially not be pretty although we hope for the best and will cheer for our Cowboys to the end), but I am using the excuse of the game to go visits friends. We haven't been to Columbia since the spring of 2006, so I am looking forward to it. The kids are excited as well. I'm not sure what we are getting into with the actual game as it starts at 7 p.m. and we won't have the home team advantage of our club seating that we are used to. I will make sure to report on how things went upon our return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure some Tiger fans will take good care of you!!
Sorry we will miss you though...
Cheryl
We look forward to your arrival!! And yes Cheryl, the Barnes' will take care of them! :)
Can't wait to hear how the weekend goes!
Lisa :)
Post a Comment