Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Extreme Hostess

Previously entitled: Am I Crazy?

When I write on our blog I generally write with the intent of informing friends and family what is going on in our world. I share pictures of our (cute) kids and tell (hopefully) interesting tidbits and relay our current activities. I assume the people reading this blog know and like us . . . well, at least a little. However, we don't have a "private" blog where the readers have to log in to read about us, which means when I posted the football schedule yesterday with an invitation to come visit and use our football tickets, anybody in the world could come across our blog and think it was an open invitation to them! The likelihood of someone coming across our blog that doesn't know us who actually takes the time to read it is unlikely, but it is possible. Maybe I should go back and put some stipulations on my invitation? Maybe we could make some new friends? Maybe I should just not think about it and fold some laundry or clean the house?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

New friends always sounds nice! :)

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE