Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back home

and sick as a dog! After dinner last night, I didn't feel great, but didn't think too much about it. I went grocery shopping after the kids went to bed and continued not to feel very well. I managed to get refrigerated items put away and then crashed on the recliner. I woke up a while later and managed to make it to bed. Two hours after that, I woke up and made my first trip to the bathroom where I lost my dinner and whatever else was there. For my third trip, I stumbled to the kids' bathroom because Rob was already up and getting ready for work in our bathroom. He picked me up off the floor in the floor in there and helped me back to bed before he left for work. He went to work for a few hours, but then spent the rest of the day at home taking care of the kids (and me). By noon I managed to get out of bed without passing out, but he stayed anyway. I think the kids really enjoyed their time with him today, and I know I will be feeling better sooner due to his help and care.

Many things on the agenda for the next couple of weeks, so I am hoping to be feeling well tomorrow and that my illness didn't get passed on to anyone else!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG! It sounds like you were miserable! No fun anytime that happens!

Hope you're doing better.

Hugs -
:)

LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE