We made the trip to Dallas, Texas, today. The weather was much improved, but roads were still a bit snow packed in places. All said and done, it only took us an extra 20-30 minutes than it should have(I think). This is the kids and my first stay in Texas. Rob has been here more times than he can probably count.
So far, the Texas and Cotton Bowl hospitality hasn't let us down.
Our accommodations are great and overly generous. We are hanging out in the hospitality room at the moment waiting for a short while longer until our first official event at the NEW Dallas Cowboys stadium- a welcome dinner and highlight video presentation on their HUMONGOUS "big screen".
I will have to wait to publish photos as the computer I am using doesn't have a disc drive for my camera memory card.
FIRE UP COWBOYS!
1 comment:
Go Cowboys!!!
And I hope you all have a blast too. I can't imagine snow in Texas so I hope you took pics. :)
Post a Comment